Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Do It Yourself: Free Kitchen Printables



Free Kitchen Themed Printables

I was looking at my kitchen walls and thought they needed something fresh! So I designed these with wonderful Julia Child quotes about food and eating! And I thought I would share them with you! Just click the link below each picture to download an 8x10 PDF - this will print with a white edge but if you cut the white off it will fit in a 8x10 frame of your choice!

 “Bon A Petiet"
-Julia Child










Stay Crafty!

Rina

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE these! Thank you for sharing them! I have a questiobn, I'm would love to print the utensil one for my kitchen, but the colors don't match my decor, is there anyway I would be able to modify them? Thank you in advance. Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. smf229 - I would love to make one that matches your kitchen! Please email CraftsandChaos@yahoo.com with the color you would like the background and I'll send a PDF back to you with the right color.
      Thank you! :)

      Delete